Monday, May 4, 2009

Can you write your own love story?

Can you be creative by using some of


the words to the love story written below?





''Queen of Hearts''





As my heart whispers softly to her loving and caring heart I LOVE YOU! My queen, queen of my heart! Then squeezes and kisses it (delivering a magical kiss) through her heart beat, a passionate kiss making her heart deliver her body a sensual feeling, a love unconditional sending chills up and down her spine. The slightest touch of my own soul’s fingertips gently touches her soul caressing it, making her body tingle all over. My heart can speak, my soul can touch! I’m pouring out my truest heart, my deepest love, my million of emotions deep inside built with love, comfort, affection, and many other strong feelings. Feelings that I have for her and every bit of love contains loyalty and happiness. My conscience in the back of my mind is calling for me other men shattered her heart now this is the time; this is the place to prove that you’re a real man to her. Respect her, cherish her, and treat her right she’s a real lady! Chemistry makes a move on us as the King’s and the Queen’s body temperature rise and burning for passion setting two hearts on fire both racing for each other, but both beats on rhythm. Her mind travels through her tongue making it speak make love to me, touching and holding, grinding and moaning. Lovers under the moon light the stars shinning so bright doing it, and doing it until the morning daylight. ‘’ I touched her gently, I whispered softly in her ear’’ Our love shall never end… Lying in bed in between the sheets our bodies feel the heat escalading higher and higher making our hearts beat faster and faster in a rapidly pace but singing so beautiful and lovely. A marvelous sound so unique and rare. Her love I’ll cherish, her heart I’ll hold forever… I’ll run your bath water, light up some candles, put on some smooth rhythm and blues nothing but bubbles, and orange rose petals. I’ll save the best for last intentions of rubbing and giving god’s angel a full body massages stones and oil. This angel is one of a kind I can see the stars sparkle in her eyes, the moon, and the sun rise everyday. I’m not the man to ever scold her; I’m the man to only love her! There's no other love that could compare to what the heavens above up gave us. Ever since you came into my life you made my life complete we built a bond out of friendship by loyalty and there’s romance and respect, and I’m ready to commitment, and I’ll be saying I do! My heart speaks to me If you have the need for admiration, you may have fallen in love and I have with a beautiful orange rose blossoming about to unfurl, and In my heart lies the truth, and there’s no me with you, a King’s touch to make his queen’s body shiver a King’s kiss to make her juicy lips quiver because I LOVE YOU, my ''Queen of Hearts'' and my heart belongs to you!

Can you write your own love story?
Hmm... well okay!





You always there for me, day or night,


ur my sunshine, you never give up, no one can keep us


apart, are love is stronger than anyone else,


don't ever go away!!!





~ i don't know if its good i just thought of it and just wrote it wat do u think???
Reply:I’m going to use these phrases taken from the story above:





1.My heart whispers softly


2.A love unconditional


3.Every bit of love contains loyalty and happiness


4.Chemistry makes a move on us


5.Lovers under the moonlight


6.A marvelous sound so unique and rare


7.This angel is one of a kind


8.No other love that could compare


9.My heart speaks to me


10. In my heart lies the truth











Dear Diary...





Where did he come from? How does he know exactly what to say and when? THIS ANGEL IS ONE OF A KIND!! What were once quiet hours spent alone has turned into a daily adventure. There are constant surprises, and music. Oh Lord, such sweet music. When I listen, it is A MARVELOUS SOUND SO UNIQUE AND RARE, that vivid pictures come to mind, and everything is possible. MY HEART WHISPERS SOFTLY to tread lightly, as a river of emotion washes over me. CHEMISTRY, MAKES A MOVE ON US and I find that he is on my mind constantly. Where is he? What is he doing? Is he ok? I miss him terribly, and I long to be in his embrace.


My mind drifts and for a moment we are LOVERS UNDER THE MOONLIGHT. His words engulf me, and I am void of reality, blinded by circumstance. In that instant we share a tender love that is infinite. There is NO OTHER LOVE THAT COULD COMPARE, as we exist in a place that has moved beyond boundaries to a heaven where A LOVE UNCONDITIONAL prevails. Seemingly we are always there for each other, with open arms. He lifts my spirit as EVERY BIT OF LOVE CONTAINS LOYALTY AND HAPPINESS that is genuine. MY HEART SPEAKS TO ME constantly, as I crave our interaction. I can hardly wait. I can barely keep my feelings contained. It’s not a fairytale....





IN MY HEART LIES THE TRUTH....








Touché

cavities

No comments:

Post a Comment