Monday, May 4, 2009

Love/big crush/infactation...what do you think she is feeling???...or is she just flat out confused!!!?

i have two very confusing situations both with the same girl...what do you think???





1this girl says shes in love with me...told me she loves me more than once...ye i told her bak. But she only shows it half way to me...but to other boys that she loves...she shows it fully...what does this mean...she loves them more or she just like me a lot and not love....or is it infactuation...she said and seemed that she really loves me.





2as i said she shows her affection and love for me only half way...the only times she shows it fully...is when we are in an argument and are not talking...what is it... she doesnt want to lose me...i feel...that she does'nt have me in a high position in her love life...so im not that important

Love/big crush/infactation...what do you think she is feeling???...or is she just flat out confused!!!?
yeah. i think you are both confused. dating is hard enough without having to share as well. so dont. if she wont be with you exclusive, than that should tell you how she feels. end of story.


No comments:

Post a Comment