Monday, May 4, 2009

What do you say about love?

I say love is wanting to die together, and feeling like your soul was incomplete.





I have a Q.


1) If you were in love with someone, but they don't love you back, and they are in love with someone else, would you try to get your love? Would you?


2) if you were in love and they loved you back, and you found out that someone else loves them. And you found out that if your love stays with you, they'll be unhappy for the rest of their life, but if they stay with the person who loves them (they don't love them back) then they could alwayz be happy with them, would you let your love go, in interest of happiness, or would you try to make your and your love's relationship work?





I want EMOTIONAL and CRAZY people to answer this. People who just think they are crazy (no people who put themselves in groups like emo etc) just people who are in LOVE themselves. Thanks

What do you say about love?
Love is: stopping at the shop on your way home to surprise your wife by buying her a new hairdryer, because she called you earlier in the day to say her old one caught fire.





Love is: not even caring that I am a near bald husband and everyone in the store looked at me like I was a nutcase when I made the hairdryer purchase





LOL!! The things you do!
Reply:1) If I was in love with some one and they didnt love me then we got to ask our selves do we want to be together or not. Id let him know that I do love him but if he didnt love me just ask is it gonna work or am i wasting my time.


2)If we both loved each other but someone loved him Id just tell them they need to back off he's mine but if he wanted to **** around on me then Id call it off. And if he was unhappy being with me then just let it go find some one else to be with that will be at the same spot Im at the same feelings. I aint gonna let no one come between me and my man because they like them but if he ***** up and ***** around on me then its over cheat on me once thats all it takes

family dentists

No comments:

Post a Comment