Monday, May 4, 2009

Help! Love poem interp.?

The pathway of love


I love you to the time yonder has broken in the sweet winds


I love you till my lips turn to frost when snowflakes fall onto my cheeks


I love you forever more and ever till hell has reached it’s end


Upon sandy shores I weep for you, like there is no tomorrow


Upon stormy nights I drench in hope of your love


You know me as the subtitles to a movie, for I am your guide


You knew me as the girl from her early years


Cry, why must you not love me like I love you?


Why, must my letters never be returned?


Is my soul really at its haste of burden that you will touch me no more?


Where are the good days when we used to contact as close friends?


Where is the love I felt so light in air but still existed,


Is this the world we must live in full of agony?


Where is the bond of talkativeness forever to not perish?


But disappears in an instant of thought, in reminiscence


I hope with my love for you of a better tomorrow,


I live, day to day in

Help! Love poem interp.?
Love is always a good topic and we all express it in our own way. I will attempt to help you with this poetic expression of the subject. First, you to must use proper conventions.... punctuation, spelling and grammar. Then try to express yourself in as concise a way as possible. Use a flowing pattern of words, each subject in a stanza. Stanzas usually are the same length or have some pattern in length. Two websites which are great for poets are http://thesaurus.com/ and http://www.rhymer.com/





I liked it. I am amazed at your emotion and insight. I have rewritten it to sound better. I hope I correctly interpreted it. A couple of lines were difficult to glean your meaning. You may still want to work on those areas. Good luck!





The Pathway of Love





I'll love you until time yonder has broken in the sweet winds.


I'll love you until my lips turn to frost and melt


like the snowflakes that fall on my cheeks.


I'll love you forever more and ever until hell has


reached it’s end and heaven is filled.


Upon sandy shores I weep for you, like there is no tomorrow.


Upon stormy nights I stand drenched in hope of your love.


You know me as the subtitles to a movie, for I am your guide.


You knew me as the girl from her early years.





I cry for your love that is not like my own.


I ache for my letters to be acknowledged.


Does my soul ????? ?????? (This is not clear. Choose words that clearly convey your meaning or at least can be conjectured.) that you will touch me no more?


Where are the good days when we touched each other


as close friends do?


Where is the love I felt light as air, but still there,


Must I live always in this world of agony


where there is no you?


Will our bond of prolixity forever perish,


disappearing in an instant of thought


to become only a reminiscence?





I hope with my love of you for a better tomorrow,


Day to day hope that you still remember my name.


Hope that we could be two hands conjoined


walking down a cold winter road.


A man, a woman of old age and happiness,


A tear rolls out of the sky for this kind of love


Years and years of aging, words and moments of fancy.


Care the love they share through the years


Time the distance they will have traveled


Hardships they have fought to be together


and the consequences of their love they share.





Yet, are we not to be like that?


Is our love one that is to remain so short,


like an epiphany to me, but to you thin air?


Cry, I hear the nightingale calling.


Memorize every word you have ever spoken.


Treasure the thought I have with me now.


For my questions will be answered someday


when you tell me you love me like there is no tomorrow;


When you love me with every fiber of your heart.


This is the type of universe I stand in...


Deep, content in the love you give me, bound on a trip to heaven
Reply:This now makes the 3,495, 234 love poem I have read and about 10 of them are good. You display great emotion but like so many, reecho the same words. Challenge yourself to be more original, to develop thoughts more, to use poetic devices to make a callused reader like myself take pause.


No comments:

Post a Comment