Monday, May 4, 2009

Is it true love?

Based on a True story still going on right this second....





The life of Tyson Lee and Palee Vue





Everyone in asiantown.. i want you guys and girls to listen to my story....








Me and my babygirl have been going out as long as August 19 2006..short as you can see but hope you listen very well.....as you can see I am 14 and she is 17 well our parent wont let us married....because is...SHES MY SISTER IN LAW...but i dont see her as in that ...my older brother married her older sister....well i want you to know what should i do?...i mean we gone beyond extreme...as in sneeking out of house to see each other....well im so sad right now at this moment... well i'll tell yall the whole story...when my brother got married i knew from the start my bro had a great wife.....i wanted that so bad...but we'll see later on...so my brother went to alaska to do the wedding since they live over there...then they came back and had a awesome life so her family decide to move down here to north Carolina i said thats awesome!!!! i haven saw them in like years....so when they got here they slept over at my house....as i was coming from the park they call my mom cell and said


we are sleeping over...and as i got inside my house i saw such a gorgeous person with diimples and shiny bright eyes...i t made me smile so much....and she glance at me and said aww you got such a cute msile...it made me blush so much ....so that night we cooked...she started cooking and i helped her...she gave me another look the akward look...first of all she thoughted age matter to me cuzz she was 16 then so yeah....then the next day we settup our swimming pool....that afternoon we was talking she was so open to me...inside of me was so open and i knew she is the one for me....i liked her so much inside....i didnt think she would like me...so that night we spend the whole night talking about our love relationships.... i was so sad to here about everything she told me....it wanted me to find someone that would love so much....she was like she'll hopefully find someone soon...then days pass and i wanted to tell her i liked her....then the day came and we was in my brothers rooms she said she likes me alot for the way i am... so i told her everything...how i kept everything inside....but rite then she was about to leave to go cook i got so happy...my life was like its unbelieveable.....so we went swimming and it was me my 2 bros an her and sis and bro....we was swimming i watched her so quietly...as i swam i can see was look at me every sec.....then i saw he eyes which it was moving like or pointing in the water... as i was dive underwater.....she dived in too...and i gave her a kiss in the lips.....we came out of the water...my face all red and here cheeks so blushed....i knew she wanted that....we came in side and dryde up....then there grandma called and told them to goe visit them so when they was about to go they i went in to the laundry room.... she came after me...she was like i dont want to goe....i want you to come with me.....then she kiss me and said i want you to be here with me...so when she went to her grandparents house i'll go and visit them everyday since my bros wife goes to see her family everyday i thought i she ride along...as we came back home i thought of her so much we called each other and talked...it was so wonderful...as months passed by we asked each other...so this meens where both taken now rite??? i was yes sweetie where to attached to let got and that was august 19 2006.....as months i sneeked to go see her in the night its was 2 am i called up a taxi and went to her house...it was a 25$ drive we spend the moring talkign and everything elsewhen i came back home it was 7 i was like i really went...i thought i was a duimbass... to go see her at 2 am...i asked my slef am i crazy for her?? i thought deep inside...i see her becuzz i love her...then the new year festival arrived i wanted to see her so bad.....when i found her she was with her cuzz we was ball tossing and everything eating haveing fun and a miracle...that was the best new year of my life...then later on....weeks passed i tried to go see her agian at 2 am...but this time it was near Christmas...i waited so long for this i worked my as off 2 months for this and i brought her present with me and a patch of pink roses.....that night i waited for her outside...i thought she wasnt going to come anymore....i was so sad...oh one morething i forget i stole my dads cell....crazy am I?? well i called her and my bro picked up? why you calling? and I answered tell palee to come outside he was like your outside...he came out with a wierd faced.....he tooked me back home and said why you came over i was...like i came to drop off presents.....he was so mad....that night when i got home he told my parents about they got up and tthey lectured me the whole night...then they call my babygirls parent...so they said we need to keep these two child aparnt...then the next day my parent had ameeting about us ...so we went over to their house...they talked...and i saw my present under there tree...i notice...it was open alrweady...but i notice my babygrl wasnt home becuzz she had worked...then out of no where her mom said tyson please take your present home...i said its just a present whats wrong with that and she raiseed her voice and siad THIS PRESENT ISNT YOUR MONEY BOUGHT ITS YOUR PARENTS!!!it hurted me so much i worked 2 months just for that money...the i notice my roses i bought was smushed in the garbabe bag... they forced me to take the present home...so i tooked it back home...my mom siad son please dont cry i know you love her but wat is wrong is your brother married her sister..let her go okay...i said no mom


i cant!!!!...the car was silence the whole untill we got home... days passed..bad news...


she was moving...i was so shocked when i heard that they was moving....they moved to hickory Wednesday, January 24, 2007, 7:21:21 AM and i lived in charlotte which is like 40 or 50 miles away i was so worried she might someone


batter she told me not to worrie becuzz shes never letting me go and i cheered up...i loved her so much.....months pass by and no reach of her...i miss her so much then days pass by and it was valentine and there was a party in lenoir...i wwent to see here


but manage to get caught agian becuase someone backstab her...iot was so messed up....then weeks passed by and it was soon tournements and i saw everytime but we manage to still get caught my parent didnt even want me to go near her...but i was like im in love i cant let her go i been through so much just to see her...i loved her like i nevered love someone before..shes my life and my love...so it was tournement saturday 26 of may we spend time to gether on a hill for so long...it was getting dark and we was about to go home my parent came searching for us....they finally found us...the lectured the both of us for so long rite in front of hundrwed hundred of familly...my homes and family that i know said this is TRUE LOVES man hold on alright tyson just hold on tyson you'll make through someday...alright....so the next day of the tournement i sawed her..but she didnt see me once...i was so said i was only a couple feet away from here and she still didnt notice...i was so sad my heart was crying...and she was about to perform on stage..she and her cuzz was sing a song...i was so sad...i was at the side of the mountain looking and as she was having so much fun without me...i was so sad.....seeing her msile at guys...and waving i was like waving at who? i cried so badly...i didnt know what to do...so i took a picture of her...then when there performance finally was over she notice i was there at the side of the hill watching she smiled but i walked off...i cried as i walked she made me cried so badly that day....i sat on the hill for like 30 mins...then i storted walking she found me...and said you walked off while i was singing...i was so hurted but she didnt see...she cheered me up for a couple min but left to work...i cried inside but outside was just laughter...she was going to work i was so sad...i didnt want her to but she had to...i promised her i'll come to here work place...i didnt find any ride so i felt bad...i was so mad...so days passed and to day is Monday, may 28, 2007 8:12 pm





Please comment this...would you or would you not accept our love?





Thanks for reading...

Is it true love?
i would accept it .
Reply:Aw babe!!! thats soo cute yes i'll accept it!! thats true love =]] CONGRATS!


No comments:

Post a Comment