Monday, May 4, 2009

Love problem.?

Im a 23yr old grl n ive been wid this guy for d last 7 ½ yrs. After all this time one wud think we ought to have grown so close n totally transparent.but sadly that isn’t the case.i have always loved him ever so dearly n never missed any opportunity to show that I care.i like doing small,big,all kinds of things for him to make him feel special n cared for.but,that hasn’t ever happened frm his end.leave apart doing things out of the blue,he dosent even do basic things that someone in love does.that has been building up this thought in my mind….that he dosent love me.i have discussed it with him in every way possible.tried to explain it to him in all ways.but all he says is…. “its a guy’s thing dat I wont understand.that its coz I think too much abt things,coz he has more in life to worry abt than how to please his gf,dat these things r for puppy love”,n above all he says that “everything will be ok after marriage.that he will do everything for me once im his wife!” wenever I try to leave him,he dosent let me go,coz he says he loves me so madly,although I don’t feel that’s true even a bit.i love him.i don’t want to leave him.but I cant even take any more of this indifference/unconcern…..it hurts too much.i don’t understand….why wudnt he love me back?i heard love cn move mountains…well in my case it dosent even seem to move one person…it feels like such a huge failure…of me being a grl,in the matter of hearts.


Wat shud I do?

Love problem.?
just don't worry about it go to a water park
Reply:then he is Not the guy for you! how they treat you know is how they will treat you forever! nobody changes through one wedding day!!!!!!!!! and if youre the only one making a effort to try and makethings work and be fun and he doesnt do the same then he should not be the guy for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment