Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Love Experiences....Help!?

I have a friend,whom likes a boy named John.But john doesn't like him.she has got upset,so tried to do sth to punish herself!!She wanted to believe that they're others out there which can love her...


she told to a girl that she loves another boy...named Tom.that girl published it between boys!





Tom is a VERY BAD GUY! Really bad!but she loves my friend...my friend knows that he's bad but still keeps going on!





I dont want her to be with him...and she doesn't want either..





And now there's a problem! John, whom my friend loves, doesnt love her! Instead, she loves me!!





I don't know what to do...John thinks that I love him too,but that's not right!My friend doesnt know anything about John's feelings about me.I want my friend to be happy, and john too.If John tells my friend that she has to forget her,my friend can hate john forever.She may even think of killing herself..she was about to do once..





so I don't know what to do about "John and me" and "john and my friend and tom"! Ane help?!

Love Experiences....Help!?
I really wish you would get your pronouns right! Putting "he"and "his" where "She" and "hers" should be is just confusing. To answer your question though, Stay out of other people's relationships, because if anything goes wrong, guess who it all comes back on.... YOU

gumps

No comments:

Post a Comment