Wednesday, April 14, 2010

LOVE> do u think that unconditional love is possible in ROMANTIC love? we all know there are different?

types of love eg- sibling love, parent-child love etc........... and i believe these can be unconditional. i' m not sure about ROMANTIC love tho......








for eg%26gt; what if u were in love with someone who had to have their legs or sumtin amputated due to an accident( A HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION!!!!!!)





will u still wana build a future with this person...in a romantic partner way......or what will ya reaction be

LOVE%26gt; do u think that unconditional love is possible in ROMANTIC love? we all know there are different?
I believe that a romantic-love relationship can grow into an unconditional love relationship. My husband has proved that to me over and over again. When we met over 9 years ago, I was 5'10", 135 pounds, flawless. We have been married a little over 6 years and I have had 5 major surgeries. The last of which left me with a 15" scar on my stomach and a 15" scar on my back. I have fibromyalgia, I have rapidly progressing degenerative disc disease, I cannot work, I have gained 90 pounds and he has taken care of me through it all. We are both 27 years old and he says he loves me more now than he ever did. I love him more too, he is incredible, we have been through a lot together, so I answer and big YES to your question. God Bless!
Reply:I think all love has conditions.


No comments:

Post a Comment