Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I love a person very seriously i want to know how much he loves me?

i love a person very seriously ,first i had proposed to him without seeing hime ,we both were chat friends,when i proposed him at the movement only he had accepted my proposal he was also loving me so much ,but i was the first to express my love.right now he is in newzealand from past 6months we are chat friends,i use to call him twice a day depending upon his mood he behaves with me ,when ever i gave a mail he dosnt give atleast a single line reply to me,but when i ask to give the reply he will give a single line.





while we are chatting he expreses his love but while i am talking in the phone he dosnt xpress his love to me,i coudnt understand whether he loves me are not.if i say any thing to hime he simply says that i dosnt want to do as per ur suggestion i want to take my own decision.





i want to share each and every movement with him but he dosnt want to share any thing with me,i really love him so much ,%26amp; i cant be with out him.


i condnt understand what to do at the situation

I love a person very seriously i want to know how much he loves me?
Tell him how you feel. hon. You can have love without happieness, but it sucks and is not worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment