Friday, April 16, 2010

So I love this guy,?

and he doesn't know, and him and his girlfriend- who he loves just broke up, and he wont stop complainig about how akwardd seeing her will be and going to prom with her will be because its so hard to be around someone you love that you used to date and you arent with them and they dont love you back and you cat eve kiss them, yet hes doing that to me. he doesnt love me. we used to hook up but dont anymore. i cant kiss him. yet i love him. what the hell can i do D:





Hes my first love. I'd do anything for him. He's my only love. I cant have feelings for anyone else. He's broken my heart, yet whe im around him Im the happiest i could be. Ever.





He says his exgf was the best thig ever. she made him the happiest ever. theres no one else better than her. I wish hed jsut give me a chance.





Ad theres no doubt about it. I love him. Hes showed me what living really is. im so scared of losing him. Hes my best friend. and love, it jsut hurts so much, what do i do?

So I love this guy,?
Have you, by chance, express any of this to him??? I think you should let him know what you feel while you have your opportunity. Otherwise, it may be too late and he'll hook back up with his girlfriend.
Reply:tell him the truth. but wait a while for him to cool it cuz hes still upset about his ex. let him know how you really feel, you never know how it'll turn out, and you won't know until you try.





make sure for right now, you're there for him as a friend. thats really important.


No comments:

Post a Comment