Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I love a girl so much but now she want to left me so how can i save my love?

I love a girl very much. we are friend last 10 years. I love her very much and i can't live without her. I love last 10 years. In starting we make friendship. I purpose her but she refuse. After some times she marriage with another person, but that person chited her. And her family is not agree for that.She come back in my life i purpose her and she accept. now she love me. But now she also turn because her family decided to marry with that boy. what should i done i know she love me but she can't say her family. i am in very trouble. I love her so much and i can't love without her.

I love a girl so much but now she want to left me so how can i save my love?
You cannt help who you love, but you have to wonder if waiting around for her is worth it. My advice is: if she wanted you, then she would have married YOU 10 years ago. Move on because life is to short to be in limbo like you are.

dental clinic

No comments:

Post a Comment