Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Love or Lust? I NEED answers!?

I'm dating this guy that's 4 yrs older than me... the 1st nite we met we had sex %26amp; everytime we've seen each other since we have sex...other night I was drunk %26amp; told him that I loved him %26amp; he paused for like 45 seconds then said it back... then he told me he didn't wanna have sex with me %26amp; that I didn't love him I loved sex... then later that night he said he wanted to "make-love" to me. %26amp; I told him no b/c it was the same thing as sex...he said it wasn't %26amp; after a few hours of negogiating the meanings of sex %26amp; of "making love" we ended up "making love" but then he didn't wanna cuddle like he had before...and he's been very distant since that night...We've only been dating for 2 weeks %26amp; he has promised he would never cheat or anything of that sort %26amp; he has already asked me to move in with him (twice!)%26amp;he has mentioned the idea of marriage(not spefically between us but said his dad said he wanted Mike 2 b married and have kids by next yr)...does he love me or does he just wanna get laid

Love or Lust? I NEED answers!?
that's retarded where did you come up with such an retarded idea do you work for minimum wage?


No comments:

Post a Comment