Friday, April 16, 2010

Help Me!!! Love Troubles!!! Real Story!!! Help Help Help!!!! Plz!!!?

im in love with my ex boi friend and he has a girlfriends now. his twin brother is in love with me but i dont love him. my ex's new gf is cheating on him and i dont like that. i dont want to make him unhappy by telling him, but i kno i have to. and how do i deal with his twin, how can i tell him that im not in love with him


p.s


im 13


black/native-many tribes/polish/white/indian(cra... i kno)


plz dont say that bcuz im a minor that this is something silly, bcuz its not. im not in love with him bcuz of his body or anything, i love him bcuz of the way he touches me, the way he talks to me, the way he get nervouse when i talk to him, the way he is always so sweet to me, how he used to never look at other girls when he was near me, how he always called at the perfect time, and how when im sad he makes me forget my troubles, how he isnt afraid of showing his love for me to the world, how he stares at me from across the room, how he always supported me he loved me even when kno else did...

Help Me!!! Love Troubles!!! Real Story!!! Help Help Help!!!! Plz!!!?
well um... you're 13..... i don't think you LOVE him but you probably like him a lot. you don't have to tell him anything. don't get invovled in a big drama. this already seems complicated enough don't make it bigger because thats worse. After all she is his girl friend.... you're not... meaning that if worse comes to worse even if he's mad at her.... he'll forgive her eventually... if something goes wrong again and you tell him again he may start to not believe you and blame you for troubles... after all he is a silly little boy... don't get invovled... be the one thats there for him. he'll see what your worth soon enough. because one day he's bound to break up with her and then you'll be there as a support..... and about the twin.. just tell him you don't like him....


No comments:

Post a Comment